"Winter" in Florida

Back in December (yes, we can all see by now that I am just getting around to catching up on my blogging), I was so grateful to have been the guest of my dearest friends, A&T, at their condo in Florida. 

Just look how that girl been workin' out!!

They took me straight away to "Bathtub Beach" to admire the craggy coast,



...and the gorgeous sunset!


We thrift-shopped...


We ate All The Things...

 Lobster burger!!!

Shrimp cooked to perfection and served over spiralized zucchini made by Chef T.

I got to spend some quality time with this little girl, whom I have known since she was FOUR!!!



Family portrait

I made the acquaintance of the hugest, most beautiful staghorn fern ever.


And heaven forbid I should forget to take the obligatory pool-side and beach-side vacation photos!



No comments: