Ketchup

Life's been wacky so I haven't written much lately. Steve and I have been having some really great conversation lately, studying and evaluating who we each are right now, what we want from our individual lives, and how all of that is reflected in our relationship. I dated; it ended. He's dating; the jury is out. Whatever happens, we're cool with each other.

As for DIY, I have a couple of small projects in the works but am not yet ready to post pictures. I'm rebuilding a garden bench that rotted out and ditto a wind chime that kept losing more pieces every time there was a strong wind. Both of those projects are nearing completion.

I've also been working on producing a genealogy report for my second cousin. It took three weeks of fairly intense work to make it reader-friendly and then said cousin had to cancel our planned visit for this past weekend. Oh well. It's ready for the next visit.

I continue to pine for Armenia but haven't yet found anyone willing and financially able to go with me this year.

There was something wonky in the universe, I'm pretty sure, over the past several weeks. I managed my way through a pretty deep depressive episode and I've heard from others in the world who were experiencing the same thing at the same time (completely unrelated to my own life). Thankfully, it is now lifting. Yay.

Here's a face for you:

No comments: